Saturday 10 September 2011

Hello. Who's there?

Hello. Who’s there? It’s only me, who is, was, will be. I am the narrator, the creator, as well as the one who jumps into the heads of all the other characters and become them, I, me. I am yours sincerely, Svera of the present, playing the roles of figures in the cabinet of time and composing the pages to continue the story of the other Svera, in the hope of filling your void. You might imagine things, try to understand them, yourself, me, try to put yourself into my shoes or even laugh at me. I want you to. You might be wondering. Huh, what the hell is she talking about? Confusing me? Did I really startle you with my entry like this? I am so sorry. Get used to my style folks. If you can consume Bruce Willis mysterious stuff in "Sixth Sense" and Johnny Depp’s monkey business in “Sleepy Hollow”, you can easily digest anything. You are able to. I am enabling you to see through these small black and white words. I am taking control here. This time, I am not in my favourite bedroom, sitting in front of my lighted screen, but while this other Svera is waiting in my bed, I, the narrator, will paddle back on the boat of memories to another time where Svera was the one I am writing about. The month of June, the year..... Let me take you back on this beautiful sailing trip, so you can see when Svera met Peter! (From my novel: Svera Jang)

No comments:

Post a Comment